Company Instruction: one well-known company which is making medical products.
Report to: Engineering Director
· To build, drive and shape the site reliability and assets management program,
1) Developing and maintaining systems and processes to ensure asset master data and physical asset inventory accuracy.
2) Implementing Early Equipment Management processes that incorporate quality, safety, efficiency, and reliability in design to deliver assets that achieve optimal performance.
3) Developing reliability based maintenance strategies that prioritize critical assets and support business expectations for asset Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability.
4) Operating assets in accordance with design capabilities using Lean Production approach. Minimizing equipment downtime and time spent to changeover, maintain, or repair assets is a key Equipment Availability element. Equipment Availability principles such as optimization of spare parts management and Operator Asset Care (OAC) will also be implemented.